- Added new teams to all teams and National Teams 2017/2018
- Added The latest faces and hair cuts for all players 2017/2018
- Updated Promotion & Degradation teams 2017/2018
- New Graphic & Background Menu like PES 2018
- All Turfs HD
- Updated all tournaments for the season 2017/2018 ( World Cup 2018, UCL 2018, UEL 2018, Copa America, Copa Libertadores, and more !
- New boots and balls 2017/2018
- New Adboards from PES 2018
- and more…
You need to have PESEdit.com Patch 4.1 + Fix 4.1.1 installer in order to make this patch working, don't worry, i have provided the patch if you don't have it :)
1. Install PESEdit.com Patch 4.1 to your PES 2012 installation directory.
2. Install PESEdit.com Patch Fix 4.1.1 to your PES 2012 installation directory.
3. Extract PESNext Season 2017/2018 with WinRAR, copy & paste folder kitserver & img to your PES 2012 directory.
4. Copy & Paste the option file ( Konami folder ) to your Document Folder
C:\Users\Your PC\Documents\Homepage : http://www.micano4u.org/
List of Stadium from PESEdit.com :
- IMTECH ARENA
- MOSES MABHIDA STADIUM
- PESEDIT STADIUM
- SCHUCO ARENA
How to use Stadium :
The stadium pack need to be placed in the folder 'kitserver\pesedit-stadiums\'. If you didn't find any "pesedit-stadiums", create it first, and it should be like this
C:\Program Files\KONAMI \ Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 \kitserver\pesedit-stadiums1. Extract all stadiums that you've downloaded, now copy all those folders to
C:\Program Files\KONAMI \ Pro Evolution Soccer 2012\kitserver\pesedit-stadiums2. Now, Create new folder in the same called "img", so the location should be like this
C:\Program Files\KONAMI \ Pro Evolution Soccer 2012\kitserver\pesedit-stadiums\img3. Go to inside "img" folder, and create another two folders called dt06.img & dt07.img, so in the end you're going to get this one
C:\Program Files\KONAMI \ Pro Evolution Soccer 2012\kitserver\pesedit-stadiums\img\dt06.imgand
C:\Program Files\KONAMI \ Pro Evolution Soccer 2012\kitserver\pesedit-stadiums\img\dt07.img4. Open the PESEdit Selector as admin, select the top tab "STADIUMS", the buttons "Previous" and "Next", select the stadium that you've installed untill you get a message "Successfully switched to ...." At the first start of the match with a new stadium at me why that was half black screen, but
after the start, everything comes back to normal.
LINK DOWNLOAD :